How to Change Name in SSC Memo

How to change the name in SSC certificate, if entered wrong or incorrectly.

If you got your name entered incorrectly within 3 years, you can go to your school Head Master or principal and ask them to change accordingly.

If after 3 years of completion of your tenth, then you should go for the legal procedure.

Through “Gazette of India” and we should go for public notice stating that I am so and so, my name or father’s name entered incorrectly.

We require some documents for name change procedure

1.Aadhar card

2.Voter ID

3.Passport size photos

The procedure may take 5 to 6 months because it is a legal procedure, so be patient.

Many people are asking us like

  1. I have an incorrect name in SSC certificate and correct name in the Gazette, so how to change?                               You can enclose this gazette to your SSC certificate and all your required certificates and documents.


For any legal services please don’t hesitate to contact us: 9948090355

For divorce through skype:…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *